Problem Easymesh and PS5 wired connection

Sunday - last edited Sunday
Model: Archer AXE75  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

I just bought 2 new AXE75 to use it for easymesh since the place where i plan satellite i can't use wired lan

Everything seem to work ok no problem with wireless staff the speed is around 400-450 from 700mbps which make me happy enough comapre to old Deco X20 , But some how I'm encorage the new problem with my PS5 , it will only work with wireless connection

When I connnect it to satellite unit (Second AXE75) The lan will not work and speed are very bad comapre to wireless / Also I can't play or login anygame. For example division 2 it will not work at all or sometime work with the wired. But with wireless I can play without a problem any idea what the problem ?

I can play with wireless but speed is quite bad compare to wired. Thank you

Example speed on ps is download 110 / upload around 20-30 with wired same as for wireless except the wireless gaming is work any idea ?

Options
2 Reply
Re:Problem Easymesh and PS5 wired connection
Monday

@pockypok 

Hi, thanks for posting question here.

Sorry, I am little confused about your description. May I confirm some information to understand your situation better?

1.Please check whether you are using latest firmware on your 2 AXE75.

2. Which port of the satellite(second) AXE75 did you connect your PS5 to (via Ethernet cable)?

3. Please connect your PS5 to the main AXE75 via Ethernet cable to check whether it works properly.

4. Do you have any other wired devices? Please connect them to main/satellite AXE75 router via Ethernet cable separately to check.

It is also suggested to contact local support for help.

Options
Re:Problem Easymesh and PS5 wired connection
Monday

@Marvin_S 

Hi , Thank you for response

I'm using Deco X20 before with wireless backhual the wired is work without a problem. I can connect to Sony TV / PS5 with ethernet without a problem

After I switch to AXE75 both device does not work on LAN port. I use Easymesh (Wireless backhual). The main router if i connect to ethernet it work fine without a problem.

I think there something wrong on satellite device.I'm try all lan port not any of them work it will work a few minute then drop out all the time no matter SONY TV/PS5 The firmware is the lasted after i check before post.

I'm also check the signal it said very strong so I'm not sure which part i did it wrong. Thank you

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 82

Replies: 2

Related Articles