Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, secure product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

EasyMesh
Introduction EasyMesh is a standard certification launched by the Wi-Fi Alliance, which brings a standards-based approach to multiple AP networks. This kind of Mesh allows devices from multiple vendor
OfficialHighlighted ThreadEasyMeshEasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul
By Sunshine · Latest post Friday by raidamaisa
1Helpful
2406Views
2Replies
Hello everyone! I recently just switched from Deco M5s to 2x Archer BE805 and managed to set up EasyMesh and it's ethernet backhauled, I do have one questions is why does the Satellite Router is still
Network ConnectivityEasyMesh Ethernet BackhaulDevice IsolationEasyMesh
By celos · Latest post 5 часов назад by terziyski
0Helpful
172Views
8Replies
Exciting news! We're thrilled to announce the rollout of new official firmware rolling out for multiple routers, including the BE, AX, and AC series, which introduces EasyMesh in AP Mode as a Controll
Firmware UpdateAccess Point ModeEasyMeshOfficial
By Kevin_Z · Latest post 8 часов назад by RobbyR
8Helpful
2035Views
15Replies
Sep. 26th 2024 Update: The trial period for the beta firmware has ended, and we will continue to address the ongoing issues. Please keep an eye out for the official firmware release. If you encounter
Firmware UpdateOfficialHighlighted ThreadEasyMesh
By Marvin_S · Latest post Friday by Marvin_S
18Helpful
6395Views
49Replies
Hi, I just want to ask this one simple thing, because all I see are comparison between ethernet backhaul and onemesh over wifi, but no information what so ever of the actual difference if the devices
Access Point ModeNetwork ConnectivityOneMeshEasyMesh
By Evil1nside · Latest post Thursday by Evil1nside
3Helpful
273Views
5Replies
I got some question about Satelline and EasyMesh Here is my current setup Archer AX55 (Main Satellite) ---- Wired ---- GS108 Hub --- Wired --- Archer AX55 ( 1 Satellite) I'm plan to buy AXE75 to be my
EasyMeshNetwork Connectivity
By pockypok · Latest post Tuesday by terziyski
2Helpful
90Views
3Replies
This Article Applies to: If you're interested in the EasyMesh Wired/Ethernet Backhaul feature and would like to know which models support it before purchasing, It's suggested checking the EasyMesh Pro
EasyMeshFirmware UpdateHighlighted ThreadEasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul
By Kevin_Z · Latest post Tuesday by Kevin_Z
1038Helpful
228684Views
869Replies
Hello, I have just invested in a TP LINK AXE5400 which will be hardwired back to my BT HUB2 from my office on the second floor to give me a secure connection. Am considering adding one or two WiFi acc
EasyMeshAccess Point ModeOneMeshInstallation
By MikeJ01 · Latest post Sunday by Basboi85
0Helpful
138Views
4Replies
Note: I just updated to the 1.1.6 but I was on 1.1.5 with the same issue. I've set up WiFi using BE800 as the main router and BE550 as an EasyMesh node at the other end of the houe. They're connected
EasyMeshEasyMesh Ethernet BackhaulRoaming
By gur111 · Latest post Sunday by NPGrey
1Helpful
346Views
12Replies
Hi, I have two AX55 Pro routers, one acting as my main router and the other one as a satellite. Both have the 1.3.1 Build 20240426 rel.31941(5553) version that allows Ethernet blackhaul. I have a coup
EasyMeshEasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul
By Gorgypoo · Latest post неделю назад by yellius
1Helpful
248Views
8Replies