Archer BE550 Wi-Fi 7 Router Stability Issues

a week ago - last edited a week ago
Model: Archer BE550  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.11 Build 20240807

Hey everyone,

I'm using the Archer BE550 Wi-Fi 7 router, and while it's great when it works, I'm having a recurring issue. About every 48-72 hours, the connection becomes unstable, and I have to restart the router to get things back to normal.

Oddly, there's nothing in the system logs indicating any problem when this happens—it's like everything should be working fine, but the connection just isn't stable.

Here's my current setup:

• Firmware Version: 1.0.11 Build 20240807 rel.25691(4155)
  • Hardware Version: Archer BE550 v1.0

Has anyone else experienced this issue or found a fix for it? I'd appreciate any suggestions!

Options
2 Reply
Re: Archer BE550 Wi-Fi 7 Router Stability Issues
a week ago

@CInderellafx 

Hi, thanks for posting question here.

It is suggested to follow this guide to troubleshoot.

Note: This steps belowneeds to be taken whent the issue happens, to test via your wired PC instead of rebooting the router directly.

"Disconnecting the TP-Link router from the modem (the piece of hardware supplied by your Internet company), then only connect your computer to the modem directly. If your computer cannot get a stable connection from your modem, it indicates the issue is on your modem or Internet Service."

If you need further suggestions, please share your exact network topology and ISP.

BTW,does the unstable issue happen on all your devices? When did you purchase the router and when did the issue start happening?

It is also suggested to contact local technical support for direct help.

Options
Re: Archer BE550 Wi-Fi 7 Router Stability Issues
Tuesday

@Marvin_S 

Thanks for the reply. I've tried the troubleshooting steps. Ill wait to see if the connection is now more consistent. 

Ill reply again if things don't work. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 98

Replies: 2

Related Articles