Deco M4 Ethernet speed halved

2 weeks ago
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

only getting 350mb max from the 750. i tried diffrent cables and doesn't fix the issue

if i test directly on port 1 with the same cables i get 750mb. but i wanna put the modem back in to bridge

i tried playing around with the qos setting but dont seem to get more than 350.

even do i can see the exact mb the modem profile is using.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Deco M4 Ethernet speed halved
2 weeks ago

@Remcob1103 

Hi,

Do you mean the wired speed you get from the Deco is slower than expected? Is it from the main Deco or satellite Deco?

Please try different Ethernet cables (CAT5E or above) and different Ethernet ports on the main Deco and also on the modem.

And disable QoS settings.

When you test the speed, please make sure no other devices is doing high bandwidth behaviors which may affect the results.

Troubleshooting Slow Internet Speed with Deco Devices

If you still find the speed is slow, please contact local support with the results above.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2 weeks ago

@Sunshine yes i mean wired , i tried diffrent cables and ports like i said , without deco i get 750 the moment i go through the main deco i lose half and end up with 350 

Options
2 weeks ago

@Sunshine im gonne try disable quos where do i do this ?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 90

Replies: 3

Related Articles