TP-Link Archer AX55 keeps crashing?

неделю назад - last edited Thursday
Model: Archer AX55  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: Last

Hey everyone! Since I got the router it keeps disconnecting randomly every 6-20 hours.

I never had any similar issue with the internet connection that powers the router before and what makes it strange is that whenever that happens the web portal shows this error "operation failed"

I just need to reboot it and it's completely gone.

It looks like the router is someone crashing? I've tried a reset as well as changing the AP/ROUTER mode but it doesn't seem to be helping.

I've looked at the logs but it seems like they are erased upon reboot?

Any idea what I'm missing? Thanks guys!!

Options
5 Reply
Re:TP-Link Archer AX55 keeps crashing?
неделю назад

@vnihoul77 

Hi

You may refer to the link below:

What if TP-Link Router Disconnects from Internet?

Options
неделю назад

But why does the modem becomes inaccessible when it looses internet, that sounds strange no?

Options
неделю назад

Any idea?

Options
неделю назад

@vnihoul77 

I can't answer for the crashing issue but you should still be able to access the router GUI Web page via mobile or laptop(wired/ethernet) 

I know when my Internet has dropped out my wifi for whatever reason makes my devices disconnect from the wifi 🤷🏼‍♂️

But I can reconnect when I open the wifi settings on my phone it shows me the wifi network and if I reselect it it will either say connected but no Internet or I think I've seen a message pop up saying no Internet  access connect anyway?

You should then be able to go to the Web page gui and log in or possibly use the tether app tp get into the router as you'll then be connected to the router locally not via the cloud. 

Options
Thursday

@vnihoul77 

Hi

We suggest logging into tplinkwifi.net and navigating to advanced > System > Reboot > Reboot schedule to activate it. Please then monitor if the issue persists.

If the problem persists, kindly provide the following details:

1. Could you share the specific topology of your home network? For example, modem-ISP router-Archer AX55-switch.
2. We recommend that when encountering the issue, connect your device to the AX55's Wi-Fi and check the IP address. Here's how to find the IP address on your devices.
3. What was the light status when the problem occurred?
4. When was the product purchased?

Options