WhatsApp Disconnection

WhatsApp Disconnection

WhatsApp Disconnection
WhatsApp Disconnection
2024-08-18 14:46:04
Model: TL-WR845N  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 0.9.1 3.19 v0001.0 Build 231226 Rel.50406n

I'm having troubles with whatsapp voice or video call. the moment i recieve or initiate a call it will establish a good connection for the first 5 t0 10 seconds, then it will disconect and connect again after 5 seconds approximatly. the same will repeat agaian after some minutes of talking.

i had a browse on the internet and i disbales the UPnP still the problem exists. just now before i sent this message i increased the dhcp lease time to 2880 mintes and i have upgraded the firmware version of the router.

any possible solution for this?

Options
2 Reply
Re:WhatsApp Disconnection
2024-08-20 06:24:10

@MoKa77 

Hi, thanks for posting question on our community.

You may check other advanced settings on the router. Or take factory reset on the router and check again.

Does the issue happen on your phone or PC? Can you use your other device properly when connecting to the router?

Options
Re:WhatsApp Disconnection
2 недель назад
It sounds like a network stability issue. You’ve already tried disabling UPnP and upgrading your router's firmware. I suggest checking for any firewall restrictions, adjusting Quality of Service (QoS) settings, or trying a different network to see if the issue persists across different connections.
Name- Skeena Email- plusoriginal@gmail.com Web- https://plusoriginal.org
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 142

Replies: 2

Related Articles