ADSL Light keeps turning off non stop

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2024-01-26 04:09:07
Model: TD-W8961N  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 3.2.0 Build 210914 Rel.24052

I bought this router just today and I've tried some solutions but nothing has been of help , the ADSL Light turns on for a couple second and the light next to it too and a few seconds later they turn off again again here is a picture of the system log errors 

Options
1 Reply
Re:ADSL Light keeps turning off non stop
2024-01-27 03:32:06

@ClashOmega 

There are few things that you could check yourself:

1. Check your telephone wiring for loose joints.
2. Is the adsl splitter installed correctly and no parallel direct connections on the modem line or the jack position reversed.
3. Check for loose power adapter connections.
4. Is the modem cool? (i.e. you have not locked it in a cabinet)
5. Check your SNR levels in the router's status page - if they are too low then either splitter is faulty or the phone line is noisy.

If all these are checked and fine you should ask your ISP to check your phone line or pay visit you on site.

They should have a spare modem/router to replace and check if the issue is still present.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 532

Replies: 1

Related Articles