Slow LAN problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Slow LAN problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Slow LAN problem
Slow LAN problem
2024-01-12 16:30:30
Model: TL-WPA7510 KIT  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: TL-WPA7510(EU)_V2_231116

Hi, my TL-WPA7510 device in LAN mode does not go more than 100 Mbit/s but the speed you declared is 1000Mbps. I have tried everything, both changing the position of the TPLink and changing ethernet cables or changing the router settings. that of the TPLink or to update the software but it still tells me that the LAN mode is blocked at that speed and in fact from my PC I don't download at more than 10 megabits per second.

I attach a screenshot of the router website.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Slow LAN problem
2024-01-16 10:34:07

@SonoMolly 

Hi, do you mean the LAN negotiation speed between the powerline adapter and your router LAN port is always 100Mbps? Upon checking, the Ethernet port on the powerline is a Gigabit Ethernet Port, please check if your router LAN port is Gigabit port or not.

Please also make sure the Ethernet cable is cat5e or higher level.

In addition, if your computer is Gigabit Ethernet port, please connect your computer to the same LAN port of your router and check the negotiation speed again.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 380

Replies: 1

Related Articles