access denied for setup

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

access denied for setup

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
access denied for setup
access denied for setup
2023-12-17 15:25:52 - last edited 2023-12-29 12:16:20
Model: TL-WR841N  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

The device works as intended but I cannot access the it for administration. When typing the address I receive message "10.0.0.5 denied connection". Ping reply is OK. I dropped firewalls as recommended but without any outcome. There were times when everything was working correctly, I am not aware of any changes made.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:access denied for setup-Solution
2023-12-17 19:08:14 - last edited 2023-12-29 12:16:20

@draggon 

Here's how to find your router IP address.

Once you find your router IP address use http://<router IP address> in a web browser to access its web management page,

If this doesn't work, reboot your router. If the issue still persists you can reset your router to its factory defaults and re-configure from scratch.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:access denied for setup-Solution
2023-12-17 19:08:14 - last edited 2023-12-29 12:16:20

@draggon 

Here's how to find your router IP address.

Once you find your router IP address use http://<router IP address> in a web browser to access its web management page,

If this doesn't work, reboot your router. If the issue still persists you can reset your router to its factory defaults and re-configure from scratch.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 430

Replies: 1

Related Articles