How to find phone number?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-09-20 10:15:22
Model: Archer MR200  
Hardware Version: V6
Firmware Version:

Hey community,

I use 3 different SIM cards, but sometimes I confuse them and then have to find out laboriously which phone number belongs to which SIM. Would it not be possible to display the phone number of each SIM in the router?

Best regards!

Options
1 Reply
Re:How to find phone number?
2023-09-21 06:41:34

@Darrell99 

Hi, currently the MR200 v6 doesn't show SIM card number in the web interface, we will record it as a feature request and report to related department for evaluation.

I'm moving this conversation into the ‘Feature Request (Routers)' area for better visibility.

Feel free to let us know of any other feature requests you may have, we’d be happy to send them up for you.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options