Impossible to connect to internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-29 01:16:27

Have mr6400

Sim Free

Every thing on router IS ok

I have got wifi del and antenna del on my router

See below the screen i have

aa

The router seems connected 

On our mobile phones , the wifi IS connected

But nothing work if i lauch Google for a Search

Thx for tour advice

Yann 

Options
3 Reply
Re:Impossible to connect to internet
2023-08-29 05:51:38

@Yann31 

Hi, based on the screenshot, network type shows GSM, could you please try to change it to 4G only to see if there is 4G signal?

By the way, what is the hardware and firmware version of your MR6400?

If you insert the same SIM card into another 4G device, will it work on 4G?

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-08-29 13:33:18

Yann

Hello

Thanks for your answer sunshine

The sim card works well in my mobile phone 4g

If i changed the statut '4g preferred' in '4g only' i Lost the connection statut (disconnected -> see thé screenshot) and the del for the antenna shut down on the router

You have the ref you requested

Thanks for your advice

Yann 

Options
2023-08-30 08:04:26 - last edited 2023-08-30 08:08:12

@Yann31 

Hi, it seems that there is no 4G signal received on the router, please make sure the antennas are installed properly, if still no 4G signal, please check which 4G band your phone is using with the same SIM card at same location, share with us the screenshot please.

How to check the 4G band working on our smartphones

Then we could check whether that 4G band is supported by the router or not.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options