Cloud device(offline)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Cloud device(offline)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Cloud device(offline)
Cloud device(offline)
2023-05-15 12:41:17
Model: TL-MR6400  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.0.0.9.1

Cloud device tether app show offline. Near by device that used to connect with it sometime not connecting and some work. Everything fine after restart but it kept on happened. I saw some solutions required to update firmware locally but me and my devices are 200km away from each other.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Cloud device(offline)
2023-05-16 01:29:26

@Manuth 

Are you able to confirm if client devices of the MR6400 are still able to access internet or not when the device is offline on Tether App?

If internet stops working as well, it would be LTE disconnecting issue, however, if internet still works fine but cloud device shows offline, it would the cloud connection issue only.

In addition, MR6400 V1 doesn't support cloud management, so I guess your product version is not V1, please double-check the hardware and firmware version of your MR6400 when you are near the device next time, or check it on the App when it is online.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-05-17 11:33:49

@Sunshine this is one of the working devices. I have 4 of them. 

the internet connectivity is working fine for the device that show offline.

Options
2023-05-19 10:36:57

@Manuth 

Hi, may I know when you will be near the MR6400?

And if it is convenient for you, we would like to follow up via email and debug the issue to find the root cause when you go there next time, please confirm.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1338

Replies: 3

Related Articles