India Jio SIM stops working on TP-Link LTE Gateway Routers after upgrading to 5G

India Jio SIM stops working on TP-Link LTE Gateway Routers after upgrading to 5G

417 Reply
Re:Indian Jio SIM stops working on TP-Link LTE Gateway Routers after upgrading to 5G
a week ago

No internet problem

Options
Re:Indian Jio SIM stops working on TP-Link LTE Gateway Routers after upgrading to 5G
a week ago

@Shrabana  how to upgrade 

Options
a week ago

@Shrabana how many days

Options
Re:India Jio SIM stops working on TP-Link LTE Gateway Routers after upgrading to 5G
Sunday

@Sunshine After upgrading the firmware to the suggested Beta version, Internet worked for a month but again started facing the same issue. Also performance of Airtel sim has been degraded on this beta version.

Jio stopped working : It works for 5 minutes after factory resetting the device.

Airtel: Bandwidth dropped fro. 98 Mbps to somewhere between 13-18 Mbps.

When upgrading to the new firmware available: 1.2.0 0.9.1 v0001.0 Build 240716 Rel.54691n, Airtel's speed boosts but then not getting Xlat option for jio.

Please help in resolving the issue.

Options
Re:India Jio SIM stops working on TP-Link archer mr200 v4.1
Tuesday
Options
Re:India Jio SIM stops working on TP-Link LTE Gateway Routers after upgrading to 5G
Thursday - last edited Thursday

@Sunshine  I upgraded my MR 100 v2 using the firmware but the PDP type still exists as IPv4 & IPv6. When I am trying to create a manual profile, it still doesn't show me the option to select XLAT as PDP type.

What am I missing here?

Options
23 hours ago

@Sunshine Any update / firmware / build for MR200 V1.0 ? My router was working perfectly well till the recent launch of 5G by Jio. 

Options