Email and banking updates a bit slow in arriving on android phones when using wifi on MR600

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Email and banking updates a bit slow in arriving on android phones when using wifi on MR600

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-03-25 16:52:27
Model: Archer MR600  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.3.0 0.9.1 v0001.0 Build 210208 Rel.61056n

Hi,

When I use my android phone using wifi it is fine for searching on a browser but I have an issue regarding emails and on line banking. The emails and banking updates are slow in arriving. I can open the gmail app manually to check and drag down the screen to update. If I use 4G on the phone they are there straight away, or if I go to to another location with a different location with another router, emails and banking arrive instantly. Just wondering if there is something that I haven't set up right. 

Many thanks,

Options
1 Reply
Re:Email and banking updates a bit slow in arriving on android phones when using wifi on MR600
2023-03-27 11:35:10

@PWM 

Hi, if you insert the same SIM card into another 4G router/smartphone(enable phone hotspot), then connect the same Android phone to the another 4G router/phone hotspot, is there any similar issue?

Besides, except for the Android phones, is the other laptop or iOS device having the same issue when connected to MR600?

By the way, it seems that your MR600 is not the latest firmware, please download the latest firmware from our official website and upgraded it manually via web interface:

https://www.tp-link.com/support/download/archer-mr600/v2/#Firmware

Upgrade instruction: https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/1667/

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 285

Replies: 1

Related Articles