M7350 Android no internet // Can’t update firmware

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-11-17 19:52:07 - last edited 2023-03-21 01:25:49
Model: M7350  
Hardware Version: V7
Firmware Version: 7.0.3

@Sunshine 

Unfortunately I'm Unable to update my M7350 firmware. I want to update it, hoping that it will solve the actual issue: my Android phones can connect to it's WiFi but have no intenet. My iPhone works fine, although the download speed is extremely low (does my provider recognizes the device and turns down the speed?). But nothing on Android.
It's a 4g only provider and I read somewhere that this has something to do with the MTU? 

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:M7350 Android no internet // Can’t update firmware-Solution
2022-12-03 07:45:25 - last edited 2023-03-21 01:25:49

@Sunshine 

Thank you for your response. The carrier was Budget Mobile (a Dutch carrier using the KPN network). The strange thing was that with iPhone there was no internet issue (besides being it very slow). We've decided to switch to a different device to find out if that solves the issue. But TP-Link TL-MR6400 V4 had the same issue. We've now switched to a genuine data SIM from KPN this solved it.

Recommended Solution
Options
5 Reply
Re:M7350 Android no internet // Can’t update firmware
2022-11-26 08:24:18

@Gerrr 

Hi, 7.0.3 is the latest firmware for M7350 V7 at this moment, may I know which firmware you were trying to update?

It is also recommended to login the web interface of the M7350 via tplinkmifi.net or 192.168.0.1, then go to Advanced->Device->Firmware Update page to find the complete firmware version including build numbers.

Besides, regarding the internet issue on Android phones, please let me know who your SIM card carrier is, share with us screenshots of web interface: Status page and Advanced->Dial-up->Dial-up Settings page.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:M7350 Android no internet // Can’t update firmware-Solution
2022-12-03 07:45:25 - last edited 2023-03-21 01:25:49

@Sunshine 

Thank you for your response. The carrier was Budget Mobile (a Dutch carrier using the KPN network). The strange thing was that with iPhone there was no internet issue (besides being it very slow). We've decided to switch to a different device to find out if that solves the issue. But TP-Link TL-MR6400 V4 had the same issue. We've now switched to a genuine data SIM from KPN this solved it.

Recommended Solution
Options
2022-12-04 01:20:15

@Gerrr 

Hi, glad to hear that the issue is resolved after using KPN SIM card, for the Budget SIM card issue on M7350, if you would like to continue troubleshooting, please login the web interface of the M7350, send us screenshots of Status page and Advanced->Dial-up->Dial-up Settings page

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-03-20 10:52:15

@Sunshine 

Hello Sunshine:)

It seems I've got the exact same issue with the same Dutch provider, KPN. My android devices connect to the TP link M7350 V7 software 7.0.3 Build 220419 Rel.1014n, but not to the internet and never had. My windows devices though, do connect to the same same router and SIM card with internet access. Fiddling around with settings had no success, what cause this issue?

I found that the date and time do not update and are always incorrect (2022/4/20), it seems not possible to make changes there.

Please find the screenshot attached.

Your help is much appreciated!

File:
Screenshot 2023-03-20 111523.jpgDownload
Options
2023-03-21 01:26:21

@leapfrg 

Hi, I saw you in another new post and already replied, please have a check: https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/603452

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1114

Replies: 5

Related Articles