how can i firewall turn on/off

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-10-03 10:47:56 - last edited 2022-10-03 12:06:00
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: last firmware

@David-TP

How can I completely turn off the firewall on the deco m9plus and other deco devices that I used before, or how can I set it? I thought that some applications that do not work for me are stuck on the firewall on these devices. Can you help me with this?

thanks

Options
2 Reply
Re:how can i firewall turn on/off
2022-10-09 11:30:47

@mrcoco 

Hi, 

For Deco M9 Plus, there is an on/off switch for Antivirus under HomeCare.

I see you also mentioned Deco X60 and Deco X73-DSL, are they in the same Mesh network, and which one is the main Deco?

I am curious about which applications failed to work and maybe it has nothing to do with the firewall settings.

Thank you very much and wait for your reply.

Options
Re:how can i firewall turn on/off
2022-10-09 11:51:06

@David-TP 

Hello there, my main device at home is decox60 and my device at work is deco x73dsl, will these 2 devices be given new firmware soon or do you have a beta version to try. I uploaded the latest firmware to one of the deco m9plus device for trial purposes. I don't have the smart tv iptv access problem that I had in the previous version, I hope the new version will be given to other deco x60 and deco x73dsl devices as soon as possible.

thanks to you

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1214

Replies: 2

Related Articles