DECO Network Lagg Issue & CCTV Camera Not working properly in HD Mode

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

DECO Network Lagg Issue & CCTV Camera Not working properly in HD Mode

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
11 Reply
Re:DECO Network Lagg Issue & CCTV Camera Not working properly in HD Mode
2022-09-04 20:23:48

@David-TP Are you suggesting that i replace the XE 75 DEco  with x60 and connect with via Ethernet to GF Deco XE 75 ?

Also suggest should i interchange X60 from basement to XE 75 in Shop ?

I have checked what you have suggested , there is no congestion when i only use one main deco and switch of all other IOT and CCTV . Now please advice what needs to be done to fix the network issue 

Currenlty i have a provision where i have connected First Floor (XE75) (Main Deco) via LAN on Ground Floor (XE 75) and this via LAN to Switch and then through this switch i have LAN conneceted to Basement X60 and one lan going to SHOP (XE75) . 

One Deco X60 in balcony is still wirelessly connected with First Floor XE 75 and , one Xe75 on Second Floor is also wireleslly connected with First Floor Deco .

Do suggest what needs to be done to  improve network congestion which is delaying CCTV Live View 

Options