AX1500 Wifi Range Extender - OneMesh

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-11-09 08:06:28 - last edited 2020-11-09 12:18:14
Model: Archer A10  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi There,

When the AX10 will get OneMesh support I want to add a range extender (the AX1500 Wifi Range Extender), as I have a LAN port where I want to place the range extender, I want connect it wired, this as there is a lot of concrete between where I want to place the range extender and the router.

Question is, if the router and range extender are both connected via an LAN cable, can I still make it a OneMesh network?

Thanks in advanvce for the replies.

regards

Paul

Options
1 Reply
Re:AX1500 Wifi Range Extender - OneMesh
2020-11-09 12:38:17

@PaulBro No, wireless only.

PaulBro wrote

Hi There,

When the AX10 will get OneMesh support I want to add a range extender (the AX1500 Wifi Range Extender), as I have a LAN port where I want to place the range extender, I want connect it wired, this as there is a lot of concrete between where I want to place the range extender and the router.

Question is, if the router and range extender are both connected via an LAN cable, can I still make it a OneMesh network?

Thanks in advanvce for the replies.

regards

Paul

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 800

Replies: 1

Related Articles