My router only shows power LED light

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-09-29 17:16:12 - last edited 2020-10-16 06:39:15

I just got back to work and I find that my wifi router only shows power LED. I've verified that my Sim is still in connection, tried reseting and no other LEDs lights showing

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:My router only shows power LED light-Solution
2020-10-16 06:39:07 - last edited 2020-10-16 06:39:15

@ThabPhonik 

Good day,

Thank you very much for your time and patience.

What is the model number for your TP-Link device?

May I know where are you located and how long have you had the device

Have you tried to reset the router by holding the reset pinhole for 10s?

Thanks a lot.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:My router only shows power LED light-Solution
2020-10-16 06:39:07 - last edited 2020-10-16 06:39:15

@ThabPhonik 

Good day,

Thank you very much for your time and patience.

What is the model number for your TP-Link device?

May I know where are you located and how long have you had the device

Have you tried to reset the router by holding the reset pinhole for 10s?

Thanks a lot.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1806

Replies: 1

Related Articles