No Name - just IP

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

No Name - just IP

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
No Name - just IP
No Name - just IP
2020-01-29 20:08:36
Model: Archer C7  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Dear all,

I am using some of WLAN router, two of them are ARCHER C7. 

My question why one of the router (IP 192.168.2.2) is displaying within my network with "Wireless Router Archer C7", buit the second one (IP 192.168.2.3) has no name?

I have checked all the settings, boths of them have the same settings.

Regards 

Keflock

Options
1 Reply
Re:No Name - just IP
2020-02-07 11:45:01

@Keflock 

Hello, what is the current network diagram?

What is the operation mode of the Archer C7? Regular wireless router mode or access point?

Where did you see them? On the web UI of the main router? Are you able to rename them?

Can you detect the Archer C7 on the Tether app?

Good day.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 468

Replies: 1

Related Articles