"Sim card not found" when I look Netflix

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-09-25 08:11:50 - last edited 2019-09-25 09:56:47
Model: TL-MR6400  
Hardware Version: V20
Firmware Version:

Hello,

I have a problem. Every time you look at Netflix (or do a lot of Internet work), the modem is no longer connected to the 4G network and on the administration page, you can see that the "sim card not found".

We have to restart every time, but nothing is done, the SIM card is well detected, but after a few minutes of Netflix, it is no longer. I updated the modem in its latest update.... 

I would like to point out that everything worked super well until August, when I removed the sim card to put it in a phone, and since we put it back in the modem, it doesn't work anymore but nevertheless it is well recognized with each reboot and the internet works for a while...

What to do? Thank you

Options
3 Reply
Re:"Sim card not found" when I look Netflix
2019-09-26 07:50:37

@AlexFr 

What about other network activities? Like browsing or downloading, do you have the same issue?

What is the led status of the MR6400 when the router stops working? With computer connected to it at that time, please login to the web UI and get a screenshot of the status page. 

With the sim card put into the smart phone, does it work properly when you watch Netflix? 

Thanks in advance, and have a good day. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2019-09-26 08:49:28
Thank you for your attention, Most of the interruptions come from a Netflix view, I don't remember another interruption, I try other things like downloading a big file. I'll try to put the sim card on a phone and see what it looks like... OK for the screenshot of the status page, I'll show it to you as soon as it happens again. Thank you, have a nice day.
Options
2019-09-27 06:26:53

@AlexFr 

Thanks for your reply.

You can give it a go and provide the information mentioned above so that we can do further analysis and try to fix it. 

Besides, if you have another SIM card, you can put it in the MR6400 and test the stability. 

Good day. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 942

Replies: 3

Related Articles