Weird Internet Crashes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Weird Internet Crashes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Weird Internet Crashes
Weird Internet Crashes
2019-02-08 15:39:39

Hello

Syro tech modem connected to TL WR841N

Since last few months my net keeps crashing when i open softwares like discord, some steam and origin games.It is really weird and hard to explain.
I complained to my ISP many times but everytime they failed to fix and said it is an error from my side. It only crashes only when i connect my laptop otherwise it is fine.
Sometimes it works fine when my laptop is connected too but its hard to tell when it will go next, once it starts crashing it will keep crashing within 5 mins of restarting the wifi.
I tried resetting my network setting and even did fresh install of windows the problem still seems to continue. I would really appriciate if anyone has any idea what the issue is or how to resolve it.

Laptop Specs:
i7 7700hq
1050ti
8gb ram 
1tb hdd

Options
1 Reply
Re:Weird Internet Crashes
2019-02-10 15:26:56
If you are connecting via cable, try replacing it with a new one. Also switch the ports you are using to see if it follows the laptop. Any issue if you connect the laptop via cable direct to the modem?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 368

Replies: 1

Related Articles