Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

Hi, just would let you know. If anybody having the Deco M4 (AC1200), is looking for a wall mount and having a 3D-Printer: I search but found nothing i liked, so I designed a wall mount and think it tu
MountingDeco
0Helpful
70Views
0Replies
Hi, I have a question regarding the Deco Mesh solution. My parents live in a big house. Currently, I have set up a somewhat working solution. The problem that they have with it is that you need to con
InstallationNetwork ConnectivityMounting
By Pimpek · Latest post 2024-06-27 14:39:45 by Alexandre.
0Helpful
387Views
3Replies
I have a spare x50 poe unit that I would like to mount under the edge of my roof to cover the back garden. However I know its not IP rated. Has anyone experimented with a weatherproof box similar to b
Outdoor Wi-FiMountingPoE
By FlabbyPanda · Latest post 2024-06-07 07:46:08 by David-TP
1Helpful
267Views
1Replies
Outdoor Deco Mesh Deco X50-Outdoor Multiple Mounting Options: Pole Mount/Wall Mount/Tabletop IP65 Weatherproofing Seamless Deco Mesh 802.3at PoE+ Portable Travel Routers TL-WR1502X and more similar it
PoEOutdoor Wi-FiMounting
0Helpful
335Views
0Replies
Background Details: I had a severe need to install a Flume leak detector at the water meter which is some 300ft away from the house on the drive which is not within line of sight, in a cement box with
Highlighted ThreadMountingOutdoor Wi-FiPoE
0Helpful
375Views
0Replies
Background Details: The main building is a 2-story concrete house. Inside the house, there are 3-pack Deco X50. Outside the main house, a swimming pool is 50ft from the nearest windows within line of
Highlighted ThreadOutdoor Wi-FiMountingPoE
0Helpful
346Views
0Replies