Wayne-TPOnline
Following: 2Followers: 120
Forums/ Tapo Smart Camera
By Deep747 3 weeks ago

Auto Tracking Window

Hi, I just installed two C520WS cams for home security. I love the auto track feature but I want the cameras to auto track only during the time I have set. Just like I can set DND for notifications du
By PaRi53 3 weeks ago

Blurred night vision

Hi all. Yesterday evening, after a heavy storm and in the presence of high humidity, I observed the movement of small fog-like particles that disturb the vision. The video camera is located outside, s
By Tase69 3 weeks ago

I want doorbell to record but not notify everything

Hi, I want my doorbell to record all of the detections I set but only notify my phone when the doorbell is pressed. I can't find this setting? Currently I get lots of unnecessary notifications when pe
Forums/ Tapo Smart Plug
By Chriscal 3 weeks ago

Bipolaire ?

Bonjour, j'aimerais savoir si l'interrupteur est unipolaire ou bipolaire, c'est important pour certains types de leds que la coupure soit bipolaire. Merci d'avance.
By stuartm23 3 weeks ago

Choppy Audio Tapo D230 and H200

Hi I have very choppy audio on my Tapo d230 when I answer a call on my mobile.How can this be improved ? Also after the last update the default is to ring my Apple mobile with no ability to remove thi
Forums/ Tapo Smart Plug
By BigStar 3 weeks ago

Stolen Smart Plug

My Smart Plug was stolen yesterday and I am certain that it was by someone in the same apartment building. I've been using the device for 2 years. If the thief uses the device, they must register the