Wayne-TPOnline
Following: 2Followers: 119
Forums/ Tapo Smart Camera
By WSC4 Thursday

Backup files for the Tapo App

Hello, Unfortunately last week, I did a re-boot by pressing the reset button on one of my cameras. Somehow via a glitch, that camera was deleted from the Tapo App for Android. I had many customised se

Bulb keeps disconnecting

Recently my bulb keeps disconnecting. I have tried soft and hard resetting it and connecting it on 2.4ghz WiFi but the issue still comes back. Please help. Thank you!
Forums/ Tapo Smart Plug
By tb2023 Tuesday

Tapo Smart Plug P110 not found after removing from app and note resetting

I have two Tapo P110 which I had configured but hadn't used for a while. After getting a new broadband connection I removed the plugs from my Tapo app and tried to reconfigure them. While the LED bulb
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
By AmITheSuspect a week ago

Missing\Lost\Stolen Devices

I had someone walk away with 4 of my HS103's. They are still on my Kasa Account, I haven't removed them from the app, hoping they will show backup. Since all devices have a unique MAC Address, and the
Forums/ Tapo Smart Switch
By Alex140 Wednesday

S210 cannot pair with H200

I purchased 3 S210 switch last week and want to pair with H200 but no luck. Why? The switch is S210(EU) and hub is H200(US).
Forums/ Tapo Smart Light Bulb
By Abhi_Sin a week ago

Tapo Bulb (L530B) and Tapo H200

Hi, I'm about start to start a small automation project. Thinking of buying Tapo Bulb (L530B) and Tapo H200. Since the Tapo Bulb (L530B) are Wi-Fi and no Hub required. Will they be connected to my rou