Tapo Smart Hub

Use Tapo smart hub to connect and manage the smart devices with one simple click. Tapo smart hub equips with the new Sub-GHz technology. Wider coverage, less interference and reliable remote transmission brings your smart home to the next level.
Tapo Smart Hub

Tags

Label

Smart Action (Automation/Shortcut) Doesn't Take Effect Troubleshooting Tips Smart Action, a feature that facilitates automation and shortcuts between TP-Link Tapo/Kasa smart devices. Occasional issues
Smart Actions
By Wayne-TP · Latest post a week ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
486Views
2Replies
Here are some tips for resolving configuration issues with Tapo H200. Identify the error message you encounter in the Tapo App, and troubleshoot the issue based on the corresponding suggestions. Case
Highlighted ThreadOfficialInstallation
By Wayne-TP · Latest post 2024-04-08 07:10:49 by Wayne-TP
3Helpful
4827Views
12Replies
Ever find yourself like me? Even though my phone is practically glued to my hand, I still forget to switch off the lights, cameras, or water heater through the app. Especially after leaving the house,
Automation Tricks
By GabrielMitch · Latest post 2024-05-21 14:08:42 by Salpha
4Helpful
686Views
2Replies
Tapo Hub H200 Only Rings Once When Pressing Tapo D230 Doorbell This Article Applies To Tapo D230 Tapo H200 Description When configuring Tapo H200 as the second chime for Tapo D230 doorbell, you might
Smart ActionsOfficial
0Helpful
691Views
0Replies
I have paired newly bought T100 with Tapo H200, I have set automation such that when T100 motion is detected, notification should be sent & Alarm should ring on H200. It has worked fine for the first
0Helpful
6Views
0Replies
Hi - I have a sensor Tapo T100 that covers the driveway and when detecting someone it rings the 'HUB H200' using a Smart action. All excellent stuff. We have control over other devices (smart plugs) u
By Oldred
0Helpful
35Views
0Replies
The Tapo App applied firmware 1.3.5 Build 20240726 to my Tapo H200. Why are both this Build and Build 1.3.4 not present in the overview of firmware versions on the Tapo website? Build 1.3.6 is present
Tapo App Relatedfirmware
0Helpful
13Views
0Replies
Just purchased a couple of KE100 radiator valves but was shocked to see that they don't work with my H200 hub. How stupid is this ? I have all my other devices working happily with the H200 but now it
By Elemer · Latest post Saturday by aroedl
1Helpful
166Views
9Replies
There's a firmware update (1.5.20 Build 240911) available for the H100 but my hub hasn't received it yet. The last time I had to submit the MAC address and an hour later the update showed up. Can you
By aroedl
0Helpful
53Views
0Replies
I have 5 H100 hubs, they recently updated to 1.5.17 but now whenever the internet or network goes down, the hubs go down and have to be manually restarted (switch them off, wait 10 and switch on) for
Device Connectivity
By Charliepsycho · Latest post Thursday by Charliepsycho
0Helpful
126Views
6Replies