Wayne-TPOnline
Following: 2Followers: 120
Forums/ Tapo Robot Vacuum
By RayDen 3 weeks ago

Trouble: Error 3

Hi, we recently got the RV20 Mop Plus. We have used the robot vacuum cleaner about 5 times now. It now suddenly gives Error 3. A problem with the side brush. I also see that 1 is not working. I have h
Forums/ Feature Requests
By Gibbo1471 3 weeks ago

Tapo C310 camera no zone setting on person detection only motion detection.

Hi, I have recently installed these cameras and all is well but I have found an issue in the settings of the camera. You can set zones in motion settings but you can't set zones in human detection. I
Forums/ Tapo Smart Camera
By Jalzing 3 weeks ago

Notification Tones One for motion detected and the other when someone actually rings the bell

Recently bought this bell and the hub. Installed it and it's working great. HOWEVER, coming from a ring, i am really missing the feature where I would one sound notification when there was movement de
Forums/ Feature Requests
By marcovanbostin 3 weeks ago

Email CSV Customisation

I have multiple temperature sensors and when I run the CSV download to email I can't tell from the email which device's data I'm looking at. Is there any way to customise the email, for example to inc
Forums/ Kasa Smart Thermostat
By Jirinak82 3 weeks ago

Termohlavice + semzor

Good morning. I want to ask. I have a Kasa KE 100 thermal head installed. This thermal head is connected to a Tapo T310 temperature sensor. So this sensor should regulate the temperature of the therma
Forums/ Tapo Smart Plug
By dani_1 3 weeks ago

integration with alexa

hi, i'm wondering if alexa can read the energy value from tapo, thanks