Alexandre.LV6Online
Following: 0Followers: 8
Forums/ Deco
By stepgimb Friday

Deco X50 RJ45 link real speed ? what is "gigabit" speed ?

Hi There, Just need to know what is the RJ45 port speed of a X50 device ? It just says "gigabit ethernet" connection in the specs. is it 1Gb/s or 2.5 ? Thanks
Forums/ Deco
By DSER Friday

Setting up an AX3000 Mesh System to extend the wi-fi signal from my Archer AX2300 modum/router

2 options of my planned set up for my wi-fi extension are in the image below. Our 2 story townhouse is fully linked through multiple ethernet ports with the 'Home Base' for modum connection to the NBN
Forums/ Deco
By DukeCaboom a week ago

What Speeds Should I Get with Deco M4?

What sort of speeds should I get with a Deco M4? My connection is 500Mb. I was comfortably getting near on full speeds through a wired backhaul Deco. I've now change internet supplier and have a 1Gb p
Forums/ Deco
By Balaji817 a week ago

Connect main M5 to the modem through a switch and other units through Wifi

Hi, apologies if this query has already been asnwered. I know that if the Deco is to be connected to the modem through a switch, it will work in AP mode. What I want to do is connect the Main Deco to
Forums/ Deco
By palcouk a week ago

Printer setup cannot connect to Decco

My previous Mesh hw was giving issues, purchased installed Deco 3x pods All OK and updated various hw to the new, all OK However the Epson WF-3820 would not connect, followed Epson web install full se
Forums/ Deco
By ErlendLL 2 weeks ago

Wired setup

Hi Just bought 3 x X60 I Have some questions related to setup with wire. In my house i have 3 floor. just call it floor1, floor2, floor3 my fibermodem is in floor 1 there i have a patch panel with 2 c