Alexandre.LV6Online
Following: 0Followers: 8
Forums/ Deco
By Malco Monday

Extra ethernet socket needed.

I have Deco P9 with 3 units. The master unit is connected to a router via ethernet cable. I need to connect 2 devices via ethernet cable to this unit (so that they are on same network as devices elsew
Forums/ Deco
By GyanAccessFreak Sunday

Deco X60 7-Deco and Wired-Daisy chain - Possible (See Picture)

Hello All, My current configuration mix and match with routher-controller-switch sending wired CAT6 to EAP615 few areas and couple of areas its daisy chained to EAP245- I want to move to DECO for my h
Forums/ Deco
By Octavia53 Sunday

Make Deco work with new ISP

Sorry, I don't know how to find the hardware version. It's not on the same page as the firmware info. Tomorrow we are switching to a new ISP (Vodafone) and have received a new 'Power hub' (Fibre 2 Bro
Forums/ Deco
By Mattjtemp Friday

M% main hub intermittently restarts

I have a home internet set up with Tplink Deco M5 - I have a main hub, and 4 satelites. This has been in place and working well for 2 years, for about 2 weeks now I have seen multiple internet interup
Forums/ Deco
By valiant3600 Friday

Why not mesh?!

I recently moved into a new house, all linked up with CAT-6. I started off with repeaters for my NOW TV router. Recently though I replaced this with a mesh network in my house recently, using TP-Link
Forums/ Deco
By ahmetm Friday

Mesh Wi-Fi Routing Issue: Secondary Node Connecting to Wrong Repeater Instead of Main Router

Issue Description: You have a mesh Wi-Fi setup consisting of three routers: Main Router (centralized location) Garden Repeater (7 meters south of the main router) 2nd Floor Repeater (2.5 meters above