Alexandre.LV6Online
Following: 0Followers: 8
Forums/ Deco
21 hours ago
Re:Mesh Wi-Fi Routing Issue: Secondary Node Connecting to Wrong Repeater Instead of Main Router
@ahmetm They have that feature, it is called Connection Preference. It is available for newer Deco models, also some older Deco models, but apparently not in Deco E4 that you have. Connection...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Tuesday
Re:M% main hub intermittently restarts
@Mattjtemp Just keep this setup, it is the best you can have for Deco mesh running in Access Point mode.
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Monday
Re:Deco X60 7-Deco and Wired-Daisy chain - Possible (See Picture)
GyanAccessFreak wrote @Alexandre. X55 - 2 ports. https://www.tp-link.com/us/deco-mesh-wifi/product-family/deco-x55/ @GyanAccessFreak X55 has 3 ports. The link you provided shows 3 ports. Here is...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Monday
Re:Extra ethernet socket needed.
@Malco You can buy regular 5-port gigabit switch, connect it to master Deco P9 available Ethernet port and have 4 remaining switch ports to connect devices to. TP-Link brand of switch is recommended,...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Monday
Re:Deco X60 7-Deco and Wired-Daisy chain - Possible (See Picture)
@GyanAccessFreak I would not recommend XE75. It has many complains on that forum, more than any other Deco model. If I to choose between X60 and X50/X55, my choice would be X50/X55. If choosing...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Sunday
Re:M% main hub intermittently restarts
@Mattjtemp I would suggest different approach. Keep Deco mesh in Access Point mode. Rewire Deco the following way: In Access Point mode, you do not need Main Deco between the switch and modem/router....
1HELPFULS