Alexandre.LV6Online
Following: 0Followers: 8
Forums/ Deco
By NickJJ 2 weeks ago

What to do with wifi on my EX220 router after adding the Deco X50 mesh

I have added 3 Deco X50s (AP) to my existing network but am having some connectivity issues. I believe it is probably due to the wifi on deco and wifi on router both having the same ssid. If this is t
Forums/ Deco
By Derekcb 2 weeks ago

Outdoor Deco for PX50

I have PX50 wifi mesh system which works very well. I would like to boost wifi the signal in my garden which would enable me to have my driveway gates controller on wifi. Can I link an X50 Outdoor Dec
Forums/ Deco
By buzzle 2 weeks ago

If i turn wifi off on router (using Deco X50 as mesh) can i still plug ethernet cables into router

I plan on getting deco X50 to make a mesh network in my house. I will turn current routers WiFi off (avoid interference), but can i still run ethernet cables from this router? I have a home PC and TV
Forums/ Deco
By Joker_1660 2 weeks ago

Connection of secondary DECO

Hi Team, I have a curiousity question. My system is currently performing well, but I’m always on the lookout for ways to improve speed and performance—such is the life of someone with ADHD. 🫤 Currentl
Forums/ Deco
By Rz-1 2 weeks ago

IMEI for my deco device

Hi I have Deco device Xe200, XE75 Pro, x50 outdoor Have issues with my communication company and asking about IMEI number I submit serial number but need IMEI number I search but NOT found any way to
Forums/ Deco
By Chris-tian 2 weeks ago

Deco M5 Signal Source Wire Connection

Hi, how can i see or set a Deco M5 that his signal source is the wired Ethernet cable that i had plugged in? In the overview i seen only the signal strength, so i guess its connected to the next Deco