WSC4LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Tapo Smart Camera
2 hours ago
Re:Factory reset without the reset button
@mscgunaydin Hitting the Gear Icon, there is a "Reboot Camera" down the bottom in Camera Settings. This is a catch-22 situation, because with the camera off-line, you cannot get to it. In details it...
0HELPFULS
18 hours ago
Factory reset without the reset button
I changed the Wi-Fi address on my modem and my two C720 Floodlight Cameras went off line. I clicked the Tapo “Details” on my mobile and there is a procedure if you changed the Wi-Fi SSID, you can get...
0HELPFULS
Yesterday
Re:Backup files for the Tapo App
@Wayne-TP I have no knowledge of the Android operating system. I have installed 2 backup apps to try because my phone's factory backup program is old and does not function correctly now. I never use...
1HELPFULS
Thursday
Backup files for the Tapo App
Hello, Unfortunately last week, I did a re-boot by pressing the reset button on one of my cameras. Somehow via a glitch, that camera was deleted from the Tapo App for Android. I had many customised...
0HELPFULS
Thursday
Tapo D230 Doorbell Quick Response editing
Hello, Is there any way to edit the Quick Response wording in the Android file system internally please? I have looked in internal storage, Android, data, com.tplink.iot, files. I was hoping to find...
0HELPFULS
Thursday
Re:Can Only View locally
@benenz116 Do you switch to Mobile Data when away from your home? If connecting to another Wi-Fi network away from home, like from a friends house or club et cetera, your home modem to camera signal...
0HELPFULS