WSC4LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Tapo Smart Camera
13 hours ago
Factory reset without the reset button
I changed the Wi-Fi address on my modem and my two C720 Floodlight Cameras went off line. I clicked the Tapo “Details” on my mobile and there is a procedure if you changed the Wi-Fi SSID, you can get...
0HELPFULS
23 hours ago
Re:Backup files for the Tapo App
@Wayne-TP I have no knowledge of the Android operating system. I have installed 2 backup apps to try because my phone's factory backup program is old and does not function correctly now. I never use...
0HELPFULS
Thursday
Backup files for the Tapo App
Hello, Unfortunately last week, I did a re-boot by pressing the reset button on one of my cameras. Somehow via a glitch, that camera was deleted from the Tapo App for Android. I had many customised...
0HELPFULS
Thursday
Tapo D230 Doorbell Quick Response editing
Hello, Is there any way to edit the Quick Response wording in the Android file system internally please? I have looked in internal storage, Android, data, com.tplink.iot, files. I was hoping to find...
0HELPFULS
Thursday
Re:Can Only View locally
@benenz116 Do you switch to Mobile Data when away from your home? If connecting to another Wi-Fi network away from home, like from a friends house or club et cetera, your home modem to camera signal...
0HELPFULS
a week ago
Re:Tapo C720 and Tapo D230 go offline when away from home
@Wayne-TP Thank you for pointing me to the link. I finally got it all to work, but it took some research with settings on my phone and the RSSI on the H200 Hub and D230 Doorbell. The doorbell and hub...
1HELPFULS