Alexandre.LV6Online
Following: 0Followers: 8
Forums/ Deco
2 weeks ago
Re:Connection of secondary DECO
@Joker_1660 Deco WiFi speed will be improved, if it is connected with Ethernet cable. But, for that to work, you'll need to change Deco mesh mode to Access Point mode:...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2 weeks ago
Re:Deco M5 Signal Source Wire Connection
@Chris-tian Yes, you currently have every Satellite Deco connected over WiFi. You should check cables and also switch itself - is it powered.
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2 weeks ago
Re:IMEI for my deco device
@Rz-1 IMEI is used for wireless devices such as smartphones. Not one of Deco models you listed have that type of wireless capabilities. Maybe, they asked you for device MAC address. You can usually...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2 weeks ago
Re:Deco M5 Signal Source Wire Connection
@Chris-tian When you choose "Show List" in Deco app, it'll show you what each Deco unit uses for backhaul, example: In this example, Bedroom Deco is on WiFi backhaul, Office and Study Deco both use...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2 weeks ago
Re:Reboot Schedule - How do I know it did reboot
@Sokpan True: logs are not kept for long and get overwritten after few hours. For testing purposes, move reboot time very close to when you can check logs. If Deco mesh rebooted at new time, it'll...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2 weeks ago
Re:Reboot Schedule - How do I know it did reboot
@Sokpan You can check Main Deco log, it gets wiped when Deco reboots. By checking start timestamp you'll see when Deco was rebooted. Open Main Deco IP address in a browser, it is 192.168.68.1 if you...
1HELPFULS