Alexandre.LV6Online
Following: 0Followers: 8
Forums/ Deco
2 weeks ago
Re:Upgrading from Deco M5, what should I go for? (Deco owners advice wanted!)
@ConcernedUser I run Deco mesh with both M5 and M9 Plus. I tested them both. I can tell that M9 Plus is natural upgrade for M5. My Internet speed while I did own Deco went from 300Mbps to 500Mbps to...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2 weeks ago
Re:Upgrading from Deco M5, what should I go for? (Deco owners advice wanted!)
@ConcernedUser As a happy user with the Deco set of M9 Plus and M5, who tries but can't find justification to spend money to upgrade for newer models, here are my thoughts. 250Mbps Internet speed can...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2 weeks ago
Re:Wired setup
@ErlendLL This is something that should work. When it does, you should see Ethernet symbol. Start with this document: General questions about Ethernet Backhaul feature on your Deco See if you have...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2 weeks ago
Re:What to do with wifi on my EX220 router after adding the Deco X50 mesh
@NickJJ You should switch off the router WiFi. Also, change Deco mesh mode to Access Point and see if there are further improvements. If not, you can change it back to original Router mode just as...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2 weeks ago
Re:Outdoor Deco for PX50
@Derekcb Yes, you can - as long as Outdoor X50 can establish good WiFi link to in house PX50. Here is simple test you can do: take smartphone to the place where you plan to put Outdoor X50. In that...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2 weeks ago
Re:If i turn wifi off on router (using Deco X50 as mesh) can i still plug ethernet cables into router
@buzzle Yes, you can without issues - if both PC and TV are wired to the router. You can also make one step further: configure Deco mesh to run in Access Point mode. With Deco mesh in AP mode any...
0HELPFULS