Alexandre.LV6Online
Following: 0Followers: 8
Forums/ Deco
3 weeks ago
Re:Does it matter which Deco I choose with 150mb internet?
@GadgetObsessed I can narrow down Deco models from your list. 1. It does make sense to have all units in WiFi mesh support same WiFi protocols. X50-5G is WiFi 6, meaning WiFi 6E and WiFi 7 Deco...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
3 weeks ago
Re:Massive drop-off in speed with Deco M5 after full-fibre broadband upgrade
@moorsider One more thing: your house seems relatively new, by any chance is it wired with coaxial (TV) cables? If yes, it might make more sense to discuss how they can be used for wired Ethernet...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
3 weeks ago
Re:Turn off WiFi at night
@Lin11 You can have that option, but it is currently supported by very limited set of Deco models. If you got Deco really recently and your model does not support turning WiFi off, check if it is...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
3 weeks ago
Re:Massive drop-off in speed with Deco M5 after full-fibre broadband upgrade
@moorsider I am able to get up to 500 Mbps from my Main Deco M5, so having between 300-400Mbps from Main Deco should be the norm. Satellite Deco will deliver half of the speed of Main Deco, under...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
3 weeks ago
Re:plc compatible outdoor unit?
@kallekoo Deco mesh will not join standalone powerline solution, but TP-Link powerline adapters may be able to work separately from PX50 and provide wired (Ethernet type) link to garage. This is how...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
3 weeks ago
Re:deco e4 why only getting 50mbps? despite of our 1,000mbps isp?
@lenzki Satellite Deco will always deliver half of the speed of Main Deco. Have you tried powering off satellites and run speed tests with device connected to Main Deco. You should be getting close...
1HELPFULS