Alexandre.LV6Online
Following: 0Followers: 8
Forums/ Deco
Saturday
Re:Why not mesh?!
@valiant3600 When you get WiFi connected devices from the company whose expertise is not networking connectivity, they may have WiFi code written by software developers long time ago and before WiFi...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Saturday
Re:Mesh Wi-Fi Routing Issue: Secondary Node Connecting to Wrong Repeater Instead of Main Router
@ahmetm Your Deco has firmware 1.6, just like mine. Still, there is a difference between your and mine screenshots: my has "Connection Preference" line. This is where one can configure where...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Friday
Re:Why not mesh?!
@valiant3600 There are many reasons why some devices might not like or can't handle WiFi mesh. How about I suggest you a workaround you could try instead? First, question: do you have Deco S7 unit...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Friday
Re:Mesh Wi-Fi Routing Issue: Secondary Node Connecting to Wrong Repeater Instead of Main Router
@ahmetm Please open 2nd Floor Deco info page in Deco app, and post its screenshot here. This is the example of Deco info page I am asking you to share:
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Friday
Re:Deco X50 RJ45 link real speed ? what is "gigabit" speed ?
@stepgimb When Deco product description says "Gigabit" it means "1 Gbps." Also, there are multiple X50 models: X50 - 3× Gigabit Ports X50 Pro - 2× 2.5 Gbps Ports X50-PoE - 1× 2.5 Gbps port + 1×...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Friday
Re:Setting up an AX3000 Mesh System to extend the wi-fi signal from my Archer AX2300 modum/router
@DSER To add to the above. For connection type, see Step 11 from this FAQ: How to use Deco with your existing router
0HELPFULS