Alexandre.LV6Online
Following: 0Followers: 8
Forums/ Deco
Sunday
Re:Make Deco work with new ISP
@Octavia53 Do you run your Deco mesh in Router mode or in Access Point mode? You can find that information in Deco app, under Advanced. Check what Operating Mode says. If you run Deco mesh in Access...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Saturday
Re:Why not mesh?!
@valiant3600 OK, so let's try to get rid of WiFi extender that zappi uses. If this is successful, we may even be able to figure how to connect eddi to Deco mesh. The overall plan will be to dumb down...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Saturday
Re:M% main hub intermittently restarts
@Mattjtemp OK, so here is first recommendation: switch Deco mesh to Access Point mode. See Switching a Deco to Access Point (AP) Mode You should be able to do that, because you have router Huawei...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Saturday
Re:Mesh Wi-Fi Routing Issue: Secondary Node Connecting to Wrong Repeater Instead of Main Router
@ahmetm I have Deco M5 with firmware 1.6, and you have Deco E4 with firmware 1.6. According to TP-Link, firmware 1.6 supposed to have "Connection Preference" feature, but it appears E4 is one (of...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Saturday
You do have M5s, that white LED color you've seen should have been yellow. It was a good suggestion to check if Main Deco overheats. That could have explained reboots. Deco logs are not very helpful...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Saturday
@Mattjtemp I might be able to help you with troubleshooting, but first I have questions for you: 1. I have M5s, I have never seen white light on it. Are you sure you listed the right Deco model?...
1HELPFULS