Screen loading icon keeps spinning

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-09-06 23:48:29

I just installed a Kasa indoor security camera. It initially worked, but now the loading icon just spins with a still out of focus image appearing. I have moved the camera next to the router with the same result. My experience with these cameras is that this icon will appear for a short time and then a live image appears. That's not happening with this camera. Any suggestions?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Screen loading icon keeps spinning
2022-09-07 11:09:40

Hello  @Dans47 

May I know does other feature work fine, but the camera can't get the live feed only? 

If the camera has been worked fine, you could try a factory reset on the camera and reinstall it in the kasa app and see if the camera could get the live feedback again.

Btw, did you change any settings on the router or modem, if still the same, you could also adjust the the firewall settings on the router and modem and see if that makes any difference. 

Options