Wayne-TPOnline
Following: 2Followers: 117
Forums/ Tapo Smart Camera
By RivetingTiger Yesterday

Why can’t all cameras save to SmartHub????

The Smart Hub and Smart Cameras aren't too smart as they all can't talk to each other and save video on the hub. They all connect to the same Wifi and are able to all connect to the same app and cloud
Forums/ Tapo Smart Switch
By Mandas Yesterday

Matter integration question

Hello, I have purchased a few additional products to try out from Tapo, mainly due to support for Matter on plugs and H200 hub, which I have already connected and am trying out. I am looking forward t
By Damien-Lynn 21 hours ago

Need help for sick cats at home

Help! We are on vacation, and our Tapo C200 keeps removing the activity zones, this happens about 25 times a day... Because of this, we can’t monitor how much our cats are eating (they are being taken
By Max04329 14 hours ago

Motion Zone not working

Hi, the motion zone is not working. I always get alarms and recordings from outside the defines zone.
Forums/ Tapo Smart Hub
By Johndm 18 hours ago

Hub controlled switches slow to respond

I have lots of Tapo switches, plugs, bulbs and sensors, recently some light switches and Motion sensors have become very slow to respond to the Tapo app on my iPad, but still react well to voice comma
Forums/ Feature Requests
By MartinS13X Friday

Export data to CSV (or other format)

I've got a feeling we'll never get a proper Windows app to monitor and control our devices, but what would REALLY help, especially in the energy usage/monitoring department, is to be able to export th