Marcia.ZhangOffline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Kasa Smart Bulbs
By Daniel_ZA 2020-02-03 07:37:37

Bulb default to OFF option

I'd appreciate an option to set the bulbs to default to OFF when switched on from the power source. In the event of a power failure all the bulbs default to ON when power is restored, which is especia
Forums/ Kasa Smart Bulbs
By arjankarper 2020-01-28 07:31:46

two bulbs in one lamp

I installed two bulbs in one lamp. however, when I turn the lamp on in the kasa app, only one goes out, the other stays on. How to solve???
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
By frafra 2020-02-12 15:10:13

HS100 program ignored

Such device ignore the program after few hours. It was working fine and did not work anymore. I tried to turn of and on again, unplug and plug again... The socket is responding to the smartphone bu no
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
By JonEiva 2020-01-25 12:14:38

HS110 Programming not working

Since I bought the device I have realized that the programming function does not work. I have checked with several settings and the plug does not turn on or off at the stipulated time. I would return
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
By WT9BIND 2020-01-26 01:05:49

HS100 will not work remotely or with Alexa

I have two HS100's and both work intermittently within the past month. I have noticed that when trying to control remotely, they grey out on either iOS or Android. If I connect to the local network, t
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
By Matchbox 2020-01-26 19:35:32

Kasa plugs won't connect to "Unsecured network"

Hey, so I live in a dorm and I don't have a secured network to hook my smart plugs to (I have dorm WiFi). I was curious to know if there is some other device I can get that can act as a middle man bet