SmartUserTechLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Tapo Smart Plug
By SmartUserTech a week ago

Tiny power button on iOS 18 Widgets

I'm grateful we finally got some new widgets but the power button is way too small. As with most TP-Link products, you have again not spared a single thought to accessibility and it shows. Failing to
Forums/ Feature Requests
By NguyenKhoi 2023-11-16 12:30:25

Face Recognition

Tapo person detection is better than others. For upcoming Tapo AI Cameras, they should have Face Recognition to identify family members, the person detect algorithms is good so Face Recognition can de
Forums/ Feature Requests
By Dolsot a week ago

Face recognition

People reading. You have to click on the vote icon above if you want this feature! These days people are having intruders during the day while they're at home because housebreaking is usually during t
Forums/ Tapo Smart Camera
By dmerdan 2024-01-28 13:25:57

Tapo C500, C310 ... micro SD card issues

Hello eveyone, first of all I would like to say, Tapo series cameras, despite being used as amature products, they are very well build, the overall product look and feel of used materials is very good
Forums/ Feature Requests
By Alex_Zama 2024-04-15 16:03:51

Enable Notifications

Hi! I would like to know if its possible to create an automation thats enable notifications? I mean, I woluld like to turn off the notifications of my movement sensors or contact sensor when I'm at ho
Forums/ Feature Requests
By IT-Yoda 2022-12-05 10:35:11

Custom Colour Values in Tapo App ( HEX or RGB )

Good day, In the TP-Link Tapo L900-5 application for Android there is no way to use your own color code (HEX or RGB) under "Effects->Color Painting". There is a color wheel but it is very difficult to