YuriyBLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Routers
By YuriyB Yesterday

ER605 Bandwidth control 100%cpu slow upload speed

Hi there, my setup is simple: 1 WAN + 1LAN no qos, no dpi, no app filtering. NOTHING. fully hardware offload, just wanted to test bandwidth control (i have 1gig isp) Set it like this, limit to 500mbps
Forums/ Routers
By v1ctorr 2 weeks ago

ER605 v2.0 reboots on wireguard VPN connect

I'm using wireguard server on the ER605 and connecting multiple clients - windows laptops. If it matters, on the same WAN interface I have a IPsec VPN configured as well. I upgraded to latest firmware
Forums/ Routers
By Clive_A 2023-11-16 05:48:24

Common Questions About the Load Balancing, Link Backup(Failover) & Online Detection

Background: In order to deal with more and more questions about Load Balancing, in this article, we will discuss the most asked questions and answer them with explanations. This Article Applies to: Al
Forums/ Routers
By YuriyB 3 weeks ago

ER605 as VPN client with link backup WAN/WAN2

ER605 as VPN client with link backup WAN/WAN2 I have 2 VPN tunnels (ER605 as client), Problem is that they are down when router switched on backup link.(primary WAN Offline) Is there any way to reconn
Forums/ Routers
By YuriyB 2024-08-22 09:10:11

Omada 605 PPTP client dont reconnect automatically

Hi I have pptp client problem with my omada 605, pptp client ID 1 always reconnects after disconnect but client ID 2 not. i need every day disable-enable pptp connection via omadas gui for reconnect.
Forums/ Routers
By tgoschuetz 2024-08-22 05:41:48

Reconnect PPTP VPN

I have a setup with three sites, using 2 ER605 and one ER707 routers. The interconnect through IPSEC, which is fine and will automatically reconnect if any of the sites would have a short outage. Also