HasayeretLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
By Hasayeret 3 weeks ago

Best way to connect between 2 Decos?

Hi guys, Question: What's the best way to connect between two decos? should I connect them based on the distance between them? Should I always keep it automatically and let the system choose? should I
Forums/ Deco
By Hasayeret 3 weeks ago

Outdoor mesh system???

Hi guys, We have 4 XE75 at our home and we'd like to set something outside. Any recommended outdoor system that would sync nicely with our indoor system? Thanks!
Forums/ Deco
By Hasayeret 3 weeks ago

Is mixing models ok?

Hi guys, question: we just bought a trio pack of x75 for my parents. They already have 2 of the cheaper M series I believe and I wanted to know: 1. Can I mix both models in 1 network? 2. If so, would
Forums/ Deco
By Hasayeret 2024-07-23 15:34:00

Check your Wan port connection???

Hi guys, Getting the following message on my app My deco is connected to my router via Cat 5e and my router is connected to the mode with Cat5e and yet, I am still getting this message (I know I can r
Forums/ Deco
By Hasayeret 2024-07-21 10:56:06

Cannot connect to 2nd Deco x75

Hi guys, So my internet company just installed the internet in my new place and this is how it goes: Their modem -> my Archer 1200 TP Link router -> Deco x75 via ethernet cable to my router I was able
Forums/ Deco
By Hasayeret 2024-06-23 03:33:57

XE75 with Ring - anything to be aware of?

Hi guys, quick question - anything j need to set on my xe75 main router and/or satellites to have my ring properly working? thanks!!!