ExejeeLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
By Exejee 2024-08-16 17:09:03

Add the Radius Accounting Feature in EAP225

Can you add the bandwidth accouting in the EAP225. I have EAP110 connected to my radius and the bandwidth accounting is very very useful. I created a custom website where my clients can view their usa
Forums/ General Discussion
By Exejee 2024-07-22 18:55:11

Is there a TPlink product that is Outdoor and have the WISP mode?

I'm wondering if there is a tp link product that matches my needs. What I want is a product that is outdoor and can connect to existing network wirelessly and broadcast a WIFI. It is like WISP mode ro
By Exejee 2024-07-15 21:43:39

Add Meta Tag for Mobile Responsive on Radius Authentication Portal Page

Hello. Please I need a small update in the EAP110. I'm using the Radius Authentication option and it turns okay. However it is not mobile responsive and a bit hard to login. Can you update the portal
Forums/ General Discussion
By Exejee 2024-07-14 15:13:01

I need advice or recommendation for long range connectivity

Greetings, I need your expertise and advice. I am not sure what to buy. Here is my situation. I have TP Link EAP110 configured with External Radius auth for bandwidth accounting. I need to extend this
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Exejee 2024-06-28 15:13:20

My TL-WR841N login broke but working.

I got a weird situation today. We went to beach and when I came back home. We cannot connect to our Wifi. The SSID is missing. All the lights are working. So I plug it in my UPS and I made a reset. Af
By Exejee 2024-06-20 05:56:00

Add RADIUS MAC Authentication in EAP110 and other EAP series

Someone recommended CPE210 for my problem and when I check the simulator I found this settings. I'm wondering if you guys can make an update to enable or include this on EAP110 too. Is this possible?