ARGamingPK1LV2Online
Following: 1Followers: 1
Forums/ Deco
By Cemo Yesterday

Connecting Main Deco Unit in wireless mode

Hi all, I have unfortunately a very small place to plug my M4 into my modem. That is why I am researching a way to connect my deco units in wireless mode to my modem. What is the recommended way? I th
Forums/ Deco
By Nick04 Friday

Connection preference on a satellite deco

Hello I bought recently 2 deco m4 version 2 and i bought one more yesterday. The problem is that the deco in my bedroom connects in the main deco which is in the livinig room, its too far and the sign
Forums/ Deco
By ARGamingPK1 Friday

We need new devices icons in Deco App

Hey TP-LINK !! We need new devices icons in Deco App such as Smart Bulb, IP Camera, Air Conditioner and many more like Tether App. Why Deco App has only limited icons for devices?
Forums/ Deco
By ARGamingPK1 a week ago

Deco M4 (100%) CPU Load

When i check CPU Load on Web UI suddenly goes to 100% when i use Ookla Speed Test on my phone and open Deco Web UI simultaneously to check CPU Load so the CPU is going to 100% and i also try to downlo
Forums/ Deco
By ARGamingPK1 a week ago

Deco M4 WiFi Transmit Powers for Pakistan

Hey TP-LINK !! Can you please modify 2.4GHz and 5GHz wifi transmit power (txpower) according to Pakistan allocation frequencies rules. Currently 2.4GHz transmit power is 23 dBm which is (199 mW) and 5
Forums/ Deco
By ARGamingPK1 2 weeks ago

Deco M4 not getting WAN ip address immediately after reboot

Hey !! I have install again beta firmware to check IPTV bridge but still speed fluctuations problem but in beta firmware there is another problem is that i can't get WAN ip address immediately after r