snoop-snoopLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Routers
By Daves_ Tuesday

Firewall ACLs in er605

My current situation is: main LAN on a 192.168.1.0/24 subnet (plus a v6 subnet) Hypervisors LAN on 172.16.0.0/24 (plus another v6) i want to enable some devices (specified in the HyperAllowed IPGroup)
Forums/ Routers
By DataMeister Wednesday

4G/5G LTE Internet source for Omada Router failover WAN port.

I was just wondering if anyone had experience or recommendations for a good device to plug into any of the Omada routers' backup WAN ports to connect with 4G or 5G cellular systems. Something similar
Forums/ Routers
By CaptMauser Thursday

ER605 second WAN Port is connected but doesn't go online

Hi everyone, Have an issue with my second internet source. Just had one internet connection (DSL Modem) which is connected to ER605 WAN Port and is connected via PPPoE with the Modem. Due to some bad
Forums/ WiFi
By agent_kater Yesterday

SSID with VLAN doesn't work

I have an EAP110 and an ER605 connected with a dumb switch now directly connected and both adopted on a software controller. I have an SSID and a LAN and everything works, clients connected to this SS
Forums/ Controllers
By snoop-snoop Yesterday

Upgrading Omada Controller, app unable to detect existing Omada instance on server

I got handed an existing Omada controller built by a previous admin. It's stable and reliable. From the UI, I now see newer version and would like to upgrade. Running the app from my account, the inst
Forums/ WiFi
By snoop-snoop 2 weeks ago

EAP225 lan bridge

we have a shed what we have connected with a mesh between the 610 and the 225. sg2008p>eap610 --mesh-- eap225>dumb switch with cameras all the management IPs for these devices are on pvid1, the camera