Hank21Online
Following: 7Followers: 46
Forums/ WiFi
By rhuk a week ago

Power outage caused EAP650 and EAP673 to disconnect

First of all, i'm remote from the location where my EAPs are installed, so don't have physical access currently, but I would still like to get a handle on what's going on. There was a power outage at
Forums/ WiFi
By ghost124 a week ago

Mesh network

Hi all, I have 3 offices, the main has an internet connexion and the 2 other not. the second office is far from the main around 150m, the third is 200m from the main office. I have 3 AP EAP225 outdoor

Tp-Link Pharos CPE210 asymmetric speed in TX/RX

I have two Tp-Link Pharos CPE210 at distance of 100m, LOS, no big noise on them, this is the status on the server antenna: This is the status on the client antenna: These are the speedtest executed on
Forums/ WiFi
By KocherJJ a week ago

EAP 615 messing with other EAP units

I have a system with 5 EAP access points covering a fairly large area. I have two EAP245s, an EAP225, an EAP225-Outdoor, and I once had an EAP235-Wall covering the far end of the space. The wall unit
Forums/ WiFi
By jowiedog a week ago

Disconnecting Wireless Clients

Hi, I have a new EAP610(EU) v3.0 WIFI Access Point I keep getting random disonnection for Wireless clients, mainly made up LG and Apple devices. If i try to access the SSID again, it doesnt allow me t
Forums/ WiFi
By randomnamedfsa2 a week ago

stack on adopting state omada oc200 with eap110

Hi I have oc200 and 42 aps eap225 and 110 ones. Since August 21 I have problem with one of the 110 eaps. It has been stack on adopting state (no loop). No matter what I ve done can't resolve it. I m a