SamTeckLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By SamTeck 2021-09-01 10:03:33

Router frequently disconnecting from PPPoE connection and orange light comes on internet LED

My network architecture is as below optical fible --------> Modem -----(ethernet)-----> Router -------------> Laptop On my router, I am connecting to the internet via PPPoE. There is a frequent discon
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Hillsman 2020-02-15 10:11:52

Archer C6 keeps losing internet connection

Hi there! I recently bought the Archer C6 and it keeps losing internet connection (every one or two hours). The internet led goes orange and I have to turn off /on the router so it start working again
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Omendra 2020-06-05 20:43:37

Archer C6 problem PPPoE connection

hello i have PPPoE connection and it's wireless connection and i had mi wifi router before and it was working fine and then i upgraded to archer 6 but now i'm facing random disconnection with my netwo
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Mohtamimi 2018-03-05 04:23:17

PPPoE random disconnection

Model : TL-WR940N Hardware Version : Not Clear Firmware Version : 3.16.9 ISP : Mada Jordan I'm facing a random disconnecting problem (3 to 4 times a day) on my WR940N router, I've checked the issue wi
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By rajsx 2020-03-16 17:29:23

Archer c6 disconnects frequently on PPPoE connection

Hi I recently brought this archer c6 router for home i have been experiencing frequent disconnection on my PPPoE connection and it doesnt even reconnects on its own most of the time i have to manually