mmascariLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
By techy 2021-01-14 10:24:19

Do Deco's rely on some TP_Link cloud service?

Sometimes my App gives an error that it cannot find my Deco's because of a problem reaching the cloud service.... I was wondering if these deco's are using an external cloud service from tp-link? For
Forums/ Deco
By mmascari 2021-01-13 21:57:55

Wired Device Disconnected

I have several wired devices that disconnect from the network frequently. Using the Connection Alerts-->Known Device Alerts for both Online and Offline, I'll get an alert that a device is offline and
Forums/ Deco
By Technojo 2020-11-23 18:36:46

DecoM5 - Wired PC getting disconnected since 1.5.1

Since I've updated yesterday, my wired PC is getting disconnected from my LAN. It was fine and stable before the update. Did reboot / restart everything, but I am still getting disconnected: WiFi seem
Forums/ Deco
By JohnnyQ 2021-01-02 06:51:41

Deco bug: Deco is assigning a wired device to a satellite Deco and throughput plummets

Wired throughput can plummet if a wired device gets assigned to a Deco that isn't directly connected to the internet. This seems to be a Deco bug with an easy repro. Consider the following configurati
Forums/ Deco
By Kendo 2020-12-20 00:48:12

Deco as router gets limited bandwidth from fiber connection

Hi, I just purchased these and set them up. I noticed that with my PC wired to the main Deco, I only get ~700 Mbps on the Speedtest app in Windows. Before with my ISP supplied router I could get 900 M
Forums/ Deco
By NeilF 2020-12-05 15:51:26

"Fast Roaming" option vs "Mesh Technology" option per device? What does the latter even do?

So, Advanced > "Fast Roaming" turns on/off "Fast Roaming" functionality across the Deco mech units. But what exactly does enabling/disabling "Mesh Technology" on a device do? I've tried turning off "M